Saturday, August 28, 2010

Clay Hopkins

I just want to again say thank you to everyone who showed their support for The Hopkins family during this past week. The family set up a memorial fund that will be used to buy skateboards and protective gear for inner city youth. For more information visit SkateLife Memphis's website, or to donate click here. We lost a great man who touched many people in this city. I've never met anyone who could light up the room and brighten everyone's day in just a few moments. If you spent 5 minutes with him, you were his friend and he was yours. He lived life to the absolute fullest. He loved life and i know that he would want everyone to remember to do the same every day. I love you Clay and there isn't going to be a day that goes by that I won't think about you. - Christian

P.S. I will put a page on the right side of this blog that will have the link the donation site. it will remain there constantly

No comments:

Post a Comment