Thursday, September 8, 2011

More on Sasha

I ran across this interview with Sasha from back in May of 2010. Ive been inspired by Sasha and his work for a while and I continue to get inspired by him. Seeing his work around town (back in tha day) and hearing about and talking to him about his process and his motives always gave me inspiration and motivation and really helped me realize "oh, you can just go and do something without getting proper education or permission." If you see something you like and say to yourself, "I wish i could do that," then go and do it. yeah its gonna suck in your eyes at first but you would be surprised how far you can come in a short amount of time if you are passionate and motivated. Thanks Sasha for showing us how we're all blowing it. Check out the interview here and get some insight into the creator of our pyramid graphic and hopefully future imagery. also check out his website

No comments:

Post a Comment